HTML/JS for Background

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 29, part 2, 3, 4....




The birthday celebrations just kept coming. On the morning of my birthday, I received several birthday calls and e-mails, and Barie and her children surprised me with fresh, hot Round Rock donuts and walked in with a lighted candle on a cinnamon roll singing, "Happy Birthday"- it was quite a delicious surprise. Thanks, Barie, for making me feel special and loved.

That night, Aaron treated me to a unique dinner experience at Olivia at the Chef's Table, where I tried lamb's tongue, oysters, mussels, and chicken liver for the first time (and didn't like any of them!), and a new experience enjoying Master Pancake Theater at the Alamo Ritz in downtown Austin (coming out of the movie at 1 am, I saw the famed 6th street madness...it was Friday night of a Longhorn home game weekend-WILD!). Then, on Saturday, Aaron gave me the day off to be pampered, and I relaxed by getting a massage, pedicure, my hair done, doing some shopping, having a leisurely lunch, and reading at Barnes and Noble. It was delightful, and such a treat. Thanks, Aaron, for making me feel special and loved.

On Sunday, Barie organized a Mighty Fine lunch and a movie date for the ladies, and, again, I felt special and loved, as many people wished me a happy birthday with cards, gifts, and hugs. It was a treat to hang out with the ladies on a Sunday afternoon.

Thank you to everyone for making me feel so special and loved for my last birthday before the big 30!

No comments: