HTML/JS for Background

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Top 10 Things I Respect About My Husband


10
He treats me like a princess (the photo with this post is the BOB double jogger I have wanted for years that he surprised me with last week- on Sunday, he went out early and brought back donuts and kolaches for breakfast, then got me my favorite lunch- Mighty Fine, of course, and then surprised me with this stroller- wow- and it wasn't even my birthday!)

9
He makes a lot of sacrifices so that I can be at home full-time with our children

8
He dreams big and works hard to make those dreams come true

7
He lives generously and has a huge giving heart

6
He is an amazing lover

5
He tells our boys that he loves them and he is affectionate with them

4
He is super multilingual- he knows a bunch of computer languages and has written novels of code (stuff I don't even understand- he works magic with his mad computer skillz)

3
He is good with electronics, cars, and fixing and building things

2
He is hilarious, and still makes me laugh after thirteen years of "dating" (and he still dates me every month- he is so good at asking me to go out to eat or to the movies)

1
He strives to be a better person today than he was yesterday...he has been so disciplined about working out and eating healthy, and it shows! He is probably in the best shape of his life now and he has worked hard for that. He is always learning new things and open to new ideas and adventures.

2 comments:

LindaFaye said...

you have found a keeper. and i can attest to the generous statement. that's a great quality (and a rare one at that).

Anonymous said...

SO sweet Laura! Next I want the 10 things I love about Patty! after seventeen years you still love me.