HTML/JS for Background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boy Party

My boys are so blessed to be surrounded by little buddies! We have play dates at least once a week and the boys just love sharing life with their friends. And of course, I love sharing life with all of their sweet moms- it is so nice to have other moms to talk to and bounce ideas, frustrations, and joys off of. Recently I've been "trading" play dates with Dawn Rivell and I've had the pleasure of going grocery shopping without the boys! Now, I can't even believe I am to that point in my life where I get a morning "off" of mommy duty and I choose to go grocery shopping and think it is a treat!!! Yikes. Hunting and gathering at Walmart alone- whooo hooo. :-)
We are very thankful for all of the friends God has given us here.




No comments: