HTML/JS for Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Patty





Patty, Addison, and Ashton made the trip from Norco twice to see us in Anaheim (thank you!!!). Patty has been my friend since junior high. She stalked me when we moved from Northern California to very, very Southern California (about thirty minutes from the border). I was the new girl, and Patty was determined to be my friend. She was very persistent (and I'm so glad!). We played junior high and high school sports together, and when I moved back to Nor Cal two years later, remained good buds, traveled long distances several times to see each other, and ended up being in each other's weddings and being pregnant together. Such sweet memories. I love you, Patty! You are my favorite thing from my years in Brawley. ;-)

No comments: