HTML/JS for Background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!




Happy Father's Day to Aaron, the amazing father of my children, and to my wonderful Dad, Bob the builder (he built 2 of the houses we lived in from the ground up!). I'm blessed to have a father that loved me well, sacrificed for my well-being, taught me a strong work ethic and most of all taught me to love God and love others. My dad gave me a good example of what I should look for in a husband and father and I am very grateful he set the bar high. Thanks, Bob Bob!


Aaron, you are a great dad to our kids and they all love you and have so much fun with you. Thank you for making sacrifices every day, big and little, to provide for our family and allow me to stay at home and take care of our kids. We love and respect you!

No comments: