HTML/JS for Background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

still waiting...




Leia is two days late. I feel fine- just super-puffy and very pregnant, but I have no idea when she will show up. Sometimes I think we are really close, and then other times I think we could go another week or two! It's wild to be in this waiting stage...Landon was ten days early, and Lincoln's contractions started on his due date and he was born the day after....so my trend is to carry each child longer, apparently! Go figure. My parents are here and they are waiting patiently...as is Aaron, and the boys. Funny, she probably likes it in the womb as she gets belly kisses from her brothers all day long, and she might hear the chaos of the boys outside the womb and decide she doesn't want any of that! Or, she is just a typical a girl, and is running late or trying to make a fashionable entrance. Praying for peace and contentment as I wait to meet my baby girl....

No comments: