HTML/JS for Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Amazing Mother-in-Law





I have to brag on my mother-in-law and show the world her creative skills. I am so thankful for her creativity, generosity, and love for her grandkids. For each of my children, she has made a super-soft, adorable, large blankie that they all love. Then, for Leia's room, she created some black slipcovers for the baby blue glider that I used for the boys and saved me a bunch of money and having to sell the old chair on craigslist and get a new one. Hooray for her sewing skills! She also turned the quilt that came with Leia's crib set into a wall hanging, and she has started collecting bling and all things princess and girly for Leia's room and dress-up collection. She gave Leia the most adorable tiara ring for Christmas...someday Leia will LOVE it! When we went out to California for Christmas, she planned a whole day of crafts for the boys and put together a spectacular craft box full of coloring books, glitter glue, and all kinds of fun. What lucky kiddos! And she is always sending stickers from her LARGE collection. Thank you, Ya Ya, for being so wonderful! We love you!

No comments: