HTML/JS for Background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Tooth and First Haircut






Leia popped her first tooth today...on the bottom. I was just chatting with other moms in the nursery this morning who have infants around the same age that have also been teething a LONG time, like Leia, and we were all saying that we hadn't found any teeth yet. And then tonight while I was on the phone with Bob Bob and Glo Glo, I felt that sharp little tooth coming out of her bottom gum. Hooray. 7 months old tomorrow. I think the boys had teeth at 6 months, but I need to verify that!

I have been wanting to cut off her little tail in the back as it was kind of funny looking and had long, random strands coming off of it, so tonight when we were doing haircuts for the boys, I cut it off. I guess that means she has had her first haircut.

Finally, a picture of her gnawing on pizza crust- her favorite so far!

1 comment:

LindaFaye said...

Yay for all the fun milestones! I think Abigail had a funny tail that I had to cut too. And a pointy bang thang going on that could not stay. ;)
Love you and miss you. Hugs and kisses and more hugs.