HTML/JS for Background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

she slept through the night


at eight months old...Leia MAY have slept through the night (but it's doubtful)! I put Leia to bed at 8pm, and when Aaron came to bed at 1am, he said all was well, but at some point during the night our power to our bedroom went out (we've been having some electrical issues), and I woke up in a panic...the monitor was off and the clocks, so I jumped out of bed and was shocked to see the clock in the kitchen read 6 am! I was totally disoriented and ran upstairs to make sure Leia was okay...she was sleeping soundly. Now, she has been waking up consistently two times a night- around midnight and 3:30- and has never slept more than 7 hours at a time (that I recall!), so, I am pretty sure that she didn't make it from 8 pm-6:30 am, but I did (actually, from 10:30-6)!!!

so I took an informal poll today (if I had facebook, this would have been a poll I sent out today, but alas...still not going to bite that bullet...sorry Nancy and Barie) to see if people thought I should just leave the monitor off for a few nights to "sleep train" her (since I can't let her cry it out if I know she is crying!), and the general consensus was that I should keep the monitor off and hope for the best.

No comments: