HTML/JS for Background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

...a work in progress



I now understand why most people decorate and paint a nursery BEFORE the baby arrives! Leia's room is a work in progress. I think I've decided on "pink ice" paint throughout, with black and white accents and ecru (I think it's called) design. The tulle tiara canopy is my personal creation that I am very proud of. :-) It is starting to look like I will be using some pink and black tulle accents around the room also (thanks for the tulle, Ya Ya!). It's been too cold these past few days to paint, and I only have one coat on one wall down, so I'm anxious to get the whole thing painted and get to the fun parts of decorating. I'm enjoying the foof and the bling that comes along with little girl rooms, and I'm hoping the pink will go with all the girly princess themes Leia might want a little later in her life. :-)

1 comment:

LindaFaye said...

You and your bling. :) What a lucky daughter!! My girls are going to have to go elsewhere for their bling satisfaction. I have no bling in me. ;)