HTML/JS for Background

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Designs by Amy

This morning I was able to capture the one and only, oh so talented Mrs. Amy Grunow at church with her adorable daughter, Reese....who is one of the best dressed little girls I know....so they could pose for a picture in their matching outfits that Amy designed and created....did I mention she is talented? Leia is just darling, if I may say so, in her custom Easter dress with little apron and matching bow and shoes (also made by Amy). Thanks, Amy, for sharing your gift with us. I'm enjoying decking my baby girl out in some very girly get-ups. :-)

And here are a few adorable pics of Leia that I took before church this morning. I hesitated to dress her in the Easter outfit today because I plan to take professional pictures of her in it soon, but I want her to get a lot of use out of it and I figured it was worth the risk of stains to show it off and enjoy it. :-) Apparently Amy and I had the same thought, as it was Reese's first time to wear her Easter-themed outfit.


No comments: