HTML/JS for Background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St Patrick's day


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Thank you, Kelly, for inspiring me to get in the spirit of green fun and celebrate St. Patty's day with my kiddos. Kelly has a fun family tradition of a leprechaun visiting the house on the night before and messing it up a little...including putting some green pee in the toilet! Then, of course the leprechaun leaves a bunch of treats. So, Kelly picked up some green themed treats for me and the leprechaun visited our house too. I left a trail of gold rolos and green necklaces from the boys' room down the hall and stairs to the kitchen table, where there was a "pile of gold" and treats. We invited the Fergusons for breakfast before they left for their vacation, and the boys helped me make green eggs and pancakes.



1 comment:

LindaFaye said...

You better have your kids watch my veggie tales clip on my blog so they don't grow up thinking St. Patrick was the king of green food.