HTML/JS for Background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1st Sleepover

twas the night before his 5th birthday....and all through the house...all the little boys were running and yelling and eating :-) It's almost Landon's big 5 celebration, and we thought (well, me, mostly) that we'd kick it off early with a sleepover/camp out (ask Aaron how excited he is to be out in the 90 degree temps in a tent with five boys right now! He just texted me "I'm confident we could glaze homemade ash trays out here right now" LOL).






Landon invited a few friends (I had to cap it...he would have had at least ten boys crammed in that tent!) and we had dinner, dessert, lots of fun playing, and lots of fun with the glow sticks (party in a tube, let me tell you...fifty glowsticks for about $3 on sale at Hobby Lobby....wish there had been more than just one pack that I could find for that deal...the kids LOVED them and went nuts, as you can see from the pictures...we had our own little rave going on).













gorgeous night for a camp out though, in spite of the temps....a very full and colorful moon is shining in the sky- this picture doesn't do it justice, but, you get the idea


so fun!
Happy Birthday, Landon...about this time five years ago I was just starting to feel contractions for the very first time, and thought they were braxton hicks or a false alarm :-)

1 comment:

TheDans said...

Happy Birthday Landon!! Looks like they had a blast! You guys are brave taking on all those little guys overnight. I can't believe he is five, it just doesn't seem like it's been that long.