HTML/JS for Background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what happens when 3 yr olds get breakfast

here is the scene I woke up to one morning last week....


Landon has become quite proficient at getting his own cereal and helping Lincoln, but apparently Landon didn't want to help on this particular occasion, so Lincoln tried it on his own...to mixed results. :-) sometimes I feel my life is just cleaning up one mess after another (especially during the potty training days), but, lest I wallow too long in self-pity, I remind myself that someday (I've been told!) I will miss having messes to clean up and will long for the "good old days when the kids were young". :-)

1 comment:

TheDans said...

Hahaha, that is what I wake up to every morning! My kids climb the pantry shelves to get to things and always make such a mess.