HTML/JS for Background

Monday, December 8, 2008

Domain of Heroes

See what Aaron's been toiling over...if you like classic text-based RPGs ;)

I am so proud of Aaron. He launched his on-line massive multiplayer game about six weeks ago, after basically working two jobs over the last year in order to support us and test out his game creating skills. I think the game is a great success, and he has had lots of people playing it and purchasing "wishes" to add to their free game play experience. I respect Aaron so much for venturing out and following his dreams, and being persistent to push on to the end and finish the product. If you want to check out the game, visit http://www.domainofheroes.com/. It is free to play, so sign up and try out a character. My little squirrel scout is a lowly level four or something, but if you see skiper (supposed to be skipper!) in the chat...that is me. In addition, my generous husband has donated or given away almost all of the revenue that he has received from the game so far- what a guy! This blog is full of info about the boys, but I realized that I have neglected to blog about what an amazing husband I have and all of his ventures and accomplishments. Many of you already know this, but he also received a nice award from Intel for his very first game, Crunch Time, and he has had a lot of good internet press about Crunch Time and Domain of Heroes (DoH). Aaron and I have been able to go out on a few dates lately (thanks Aunt Glenda and Deanna), and we have enjoyed talking about his gaming creations, all of the new things he has been learning as he tries to market this game and venture into the business world side of a company, and how we are enjoying Austin/Round Rock and all of the opportunities he has had here.

No comments: