HTML/JS for Background

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

spreading Christmas cheer
















It is better to give....





We had the opportunity to go caroling and give out bookmarks at a local nursing home yesterday, and Landon and Lincoln were able to bring joy to the elderly residents. The lady that you see holding Lincoln is named Nell, and she was so thrilled to get to be with young children and hold Lincoln. She told me that it made her Christmas, and I almost cried, she was just so happy about holding my little guy. She asked me to send her the pictures, and I plan to mail them out soon, and perhaps we can go back to see her after the holidays. Landon did a great job singing, and then he impressed me with how eager he was to hand out bookmarks to everyone. There were about ten families from our church represented, and it was a great chance to give a little away, as we have been so blessed.

No comments: