HTML/JS for Background

Monday, December 8, 2008

Lincoln is six months old!





Lincoln's six month photo shoot was a success. I wanted to get the same snowflake shot that we have of Landon in this same outfit, and I achieved my goal.

Lincoln is such a happy, mellow little guy, and we are so thankful for the joy he brings to us all throughout the day with his contagious smiles and chuckles. He is just starting to kind of pat me on the back when I pick him up, which I love. He adores his big brother, and anything that Landon does is worthy of his attention and smiles. I hope to get some videos up soon of them interacting, as it is a riot to watch Lincoln laugh at whatever silly antics Landon is up to.
Lincoln is such a smiley little guy, even people in the stores stop me and ask me if he is always that happy! He makes random strangers laugh and smile because he just beams at them like they are his favorite person. He is sleeping well, and some nights he makes it from 9 pm to 5 or 6 am, although most nights he wakes up once. And currently he is taking two naps during the day for about 1 and a half to 2 hours each.
Lincoln is also a good eater and enjoys fruits and vegetables of all varieties, although so far he is not fond of peas or broccoli. He has been sitting up on his own for a while, and he can get around by rolling, but he seems content to just chill, and I haven't seen any major efforts to crawl yet. All around, he gets the "easy baby of the year award" for 2008!

No comments: