HTML/JS for Background

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Annual Christmas Card Photo Shoot

It's that time again already...Christmas card pictures! This year, our talented friend, Ashley (one of the amazing G Town 4 pack that we love), took our pictures at a neat park in North Georgetown. You might notice that Aaron looks a little scruffy- he is growing out his beard for "Novembeard" at work, yet I needed to get the pictures done so I could get cards out on time before we leave for CA on the 14th, so we went ahead with his rugged look. :-) I think that Ashley did a great job, and she even played with some on her computer....here are a few favs, but I won't show you the ones I'm putting on our card. :-) Thanks, Ashley! You can check out Ashley's blog if you follow the link on the side of my blog to the Wonderly Blog.




1 comment:

Ashley said...

it was fun! we got some really cute smiles out of your happy fam! thanks for asking me.